Placed on a student’s desk, these cards accomplish reading and keyboarding skills.
– Reading: Early readers, special needs students and ESL students can see the relationship between upper and lower case letters in the computer keyboard configuration.
– Keyboarding: Students have a visual daily reference to the computer keyboard, making it a familiar tool.
– Placed on top of the monitor, this reference card provides a quick keyboard layout reference for the keyboarding student when using SpeedSkin keyboard covers.
– When using SpeedSkin keyboard covers during keyboarding drills, these reference cards eliminate the need for a student to lift the cover and peep.
– A “keyboard” for every student’s desk.